Welcome to my blog "Cape"able Moments. I created this blog to celebrate the fact that, while we may not always be SuperMom, every one of us has days or moments when we get to wear our SuperMom cape.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Thing 3 and Thing 4 have lost their minds

"There coming to take me away, hee hee!" Baby G is getting her first molars. And her ear hurts. And she NEEDS me. If you know Ty, it's just one of his bad days. A day when nobody does what he wants. He can't write the numbers the way he wants and he's just mad, again. You know it's always so unnerving to hear mean things come out of your kids' mouth, but its hard not to take it personal when they say it while actually trying to hurt your feelings. I know he's trying to get a rise out of me, but honestly, I'm over it. He's in trouble again and Thing1 and Thing 2 are goading him. And I'm letting them. I figure they will all get tired of yelling at each other eventually. That's when I can swoop in and make sense of things for them. That's when I can make things better. In the mean time, Thing 4 needs to be rocked, and held and nursed and loved on and I am feeling lucky to be the one who gets to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment